Explore & Discover Nature!Join the Experience ›
News & Events
Why do young people join the Experience?
- “I have always loved nature, but I thought more along the lines of large mammals. This program taught me to appreciate the landscape, insects, amphibians, and plants as well. I have had so many wonderful new experiences and made so many memories because of this program.”
- “I love the camping trips! This organization introduced me to more people and many new experiences. I think this program gives you a lot of new information and an appreciation of nature. It taught me to appreciate nature, how to identify birds, and where to see pronghorn antelope!”
- "My favorite place at Cienega Creek is the cliff near the train bridge. It was cool there and comfortable and most of the time silent. The scenery is incredible… it felt spiritual. I felt calm there."
- "I really enjoyed this program and our trips to Cienega Creek where we tested the water for alkalinity and pH. I saw the most incredible views. I liked the wetlands because it had a lot of interesting and cool things to discover."
- "This program introduced me to new places throughout the Sonoran Desert. I learned a lot about habitats, plants, and wildlife and it was fun!"
ITE Programs Supported by
Western National Parks Association helps make the national park experience possible for everyone. As a nonprofit education partner of the National Park Service, WNPA supports 67 parks across the West, developing products, services, and programs that enrich the visitor experience.
Since 1938 WNPA has worked to connect new generations to parks in meaningful ways, all with one simple goal: create advocates who want to preserve and protect these special places for everyone, for all time.
The Finley Family Foundation is committed to promoting individual achievement. Our grants focus on programs that offer individuals strategic opportunities to overcome obstacles to their self-sufficiency and accomplishment. We seek to address the root causes of under-achievement and, to that end, will also support evaluation of strategies and best practices to overcoming barriers to achievement.
Our accomplishments as entrepreneurs grew from early familiarity with computers, development of analytic thinking skills, and exposure to scientific exploration. For us, this natural curiosity was nurtured through ongoing educational opportunities. We value these experiences and want to make them available to others.
SOUTHWEST FOUNDATION FOR EDUCATION AND HISTORICAL PRESERVATION