Every month, our ITE field team guides local youth, ages 14-20, on outdoor adventures called EcoPrograms. Outdoor adventures include nature walking, birdwatching, hiking, river walking, campouts and more. Once youth participate in 1 EcoProgram, they become eligible to join our EcoNetwork of 45 youth and 200+ young alumni.
- Opportunity to hang out in nature and explore with teens from 10+ high schools
- No-cost programs (sponsored by our partners)
- Free transportation provided from ITE Urban Field Station (738 N. 5th Ave. Ste. 101 in the Historic Y)
- First to be recruited for paid and unpaid ITE Internships
- Access to ITE EcoNetwork Benefits and Services (see below)
To Join our EcoPrograms, please fill out
EcoPrograms Fall 2022 Calendar
|Public Lands Day Family & Friends Day||Mt. Lemmon, Santa Catalina Mtns.|
|River Walking, Aquatic Creatures & Indigenous Culture||Tumacacori NHP|
|November||Friday 11/11-Sunday 11/13||EcoPrograms Campout!||TBD|
|December||Saturday 12/3/22 9:00AM-5:00PM||Birdwatching & Pond Creatures||Historic Canoa Ranch|
Do you have questions about EcoPrograms?
Email Kristen Sawyer, Youth Development Manager, at Kristen@ironwoodtreeexperience.org